Application of wood grain paper paint free board
It is often used in the decoration of indoor buildings and various furniture and cabinets. Some panels, walls, cabinets, laminates, etc
Performance of paint free board
1. It can imitate various patterns arbitrarily with bright color. It can be used as veneer of various wood-based panels and wood. It has high hardness, wear resistance and good heat resistance.
2. The chemical resistance performance is general, and it can resist the abrasion of general acid, alkali, grease, alcohol and other solvents.
3. The surface is smooth and smooth, easy to maintain and clean.
Melamine board has the excellent performance that natural wood can not have, so it is often used in the decoration of indoor buildings, various furniture and cabinets.
Melamine board is a wall decoration material. It is inappropriate for someone to use melamine board false composite floor for floor decoration.
Common specification: 2440mmx1220mm, thickness: 0.3-2.5cm
Composition of paint free board
1. The surface paper is placed on the top layer of the decorative board to protect the decorative paper, so that the surface of the board after heating and pressurization is highly transparent, and the board surface is hard and wear-resistant. This paper requires good water absorption, white and clean, and transparent after dipping.
2 decorative paper, i.e. wood grain paper, is an important part of the decorative board. It has a background color or no background color. The decorative paper printed into various patterns is placed under the surface paper, which mainly plays a decorative role. This layer requires the paper to have good covering power, collapsibility and printing performance.
3 covering paper, also known as iron white paper, is generally placed under the decorative paper when manufacturing light color decorative plates to prevent the underlying phenolic resin from penetrating to the surface. Its main function is to cover the color spots on the surface of the substrate. Therefore, good coverage is required. The above three kinds of paper are respectively impregnated with melamine resin.
4. The bottom paper is the base material of the decorative board, which plays a role in the mechanical properties of the board. It is soaked in phenolic resin glue and dried. During production, several layers can be determined according to the purpose or the thickness of the decorative board.
When selecting this kind of panel furniture, in addition to the satisfaction of color and texture, the appearance quality can also be distinguished from several aspects. Whether there are stains, scratches, indentations and pores, whether the color and luster are uniform, whether there are bubbles, local paper tears or defects.